Table of Contents
As a business owner, you need to make sure that all of your equipment is working properly. If it isn’t, there is a good chance that you won’t be able to serve your customers. Alternatively, these individuals may not be satisfied with your service. Your commercial reach-in freezers are vitally important because they help prevent food spoilage. When something happens, you’ll need to fix the problem swiftly. We recommend calling our office so we can help you fix the issue swiftly. We’re always here to help. Our specialists are standing by and eager to help. Get in touch with our representative today so we can fix your reach-in freezer immediately.
Proper Maintenance Helps Avoid Costly Reach-In Freezer Repairs
You’ll agree that your commercial reach-in freezers are paramount to your business. If something goes wrong, you won’t be able to keep your perishable items cool. They’ll spoil. Then, you’ll have to pay out of pocket to fix the problem. You don’t want this to happen since it could turn your business upside-down. The equipment can be very expensive to replace. We think it is best to let a professional handle the replacement and maintenance. We have the most thoroughly trained specialists in the industry. With our assistance, you can sleep soundly knowing that steps have been taken to keep your equipment in tiptop shape.
Proper maintenance can help reduce energy usage and prolong the life of your reach-in freezer.
Benefits Of Reach-In Cooler Maintenance
We sincerely hope you pick us as your service provider. Our maintenance service offers the following benefits.
- It will help minimize mold growth and airborne bacteria growth.
- Any downtime will be reduced.
- The coils will remain in excellent condition.
- We’ll make sure your compressor is operational.
- The risk of costly repairs and replacements will be reduced.
- It’ll be easier to maintain the right temperatures and keep your foods fresh.
- You may receive a higher score from the health inspector.
- Your evaporator fan will be less likely to freeze.
You’ll appreciate that we’re willing to work with you directly. We’ll develop a schedule that is great for your business. Depending on your budget, we can maintain your equipment every week or month. We also offer annual maintenance services. In addition to this, we can maintain every piece of equipment in your establishment. We’ll take care of your freezers, coolers, refrigerators, and more. Call today to learn more about our services and what we can do for you.
What Our Maintenance Team Checks
Our maintenance team will check several issues including those mentioned below.
- You’ll check the power wires to ensure there are no loose wires or cracked wires. We’ll also perform an amp calibration.
- We will inspect other wires for cracks and loose connections too.
- Your compressor will be checked to ensure it is in excellent condition. We recommend cleaning your compressor at least monthly or every 90 days. We’ll handle this for you.
- Our specialists will take care of your evaporator to ensure the fans are working correctly.
- Ice build-up can lead to problems. We’ll find out why ice is building up so we can fix the problem and save you money.
- All door gaskets will be checked to guarantee that your door is sealing properly.
We Can Service Many Types Of Commercial Equipment
We Service Many Brands
We can serve our clients to the fullest. We can handle many makes and models. For instance, we can maintain Astor, Carrier, Atlantic Food Bars, Automated Equipment, Coldzone, Coldtec, and other brands. We also handle Eagle Group, FPG, Frigidaire, Groen, Galley, Delhi Industries, Custom Deli, and other equipment.
We Work With Companies In Many Industries
We work with companies from many industries. We regularly maintain the equipment on military bases. We also have felt with refrigeration equipment in restaurants, bars, hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and more. All you have to do is call our office. We’ll find a way to help you.
Tips For Cleaning & Maintaining Your Equipment
While we recommend using our services, you can also take steps to protect your equipment. Clean the interior and exterior without getting close to wires or turning objects. You don’t want to get your hand stuck in the fan so be careful.
Tips For Troubleshooting Problems
Have you noticed that something is wrong with your walk-in or reach-in freezer? Depending on the severity of the problem, you may be able to diagnose it on your own. Still, we think it is best to let a professional deal with the issue. If you notice that the equipment is freezing, it might be a problem with your evaporator. You’ll also want to make sure that the fan is spinning freely. Look for ice buildup because it could be the reason your equipment isn’t working.
Unfreeze the equipment and remove the ice to get the equipment working properly again. Finally, you may need to adjust the pressures and controls. Once you’ve done that, the system may begin working correctly. If you have to deal with condenser coils or evaporators, it is wise to hire a pro.
We understand that you may need assistance day or night. We’re here to aid you regardless of the time. Once you’ve noticed a problem, call our office. We’ll send a team of specialists to your business to remedy this problem swiftly.