Do you own a convenience store, coffee shop, bakery, or sandwich shop? You have to understand how much your business relies on its equipment. Without the proper equipment, you’ll have difficulty satisfying your customers and keeping your supplies fresh. Can you imagine how much trouble you’d experience if your refrigerator breaks down in the middle of a shift? Unfortunately, the issues would be immense. Instead, you should keep your equipment in outstanding condition to avoid potential problems. Proper maintenance will prove to be very beneficial since it’ll prolong the life of your equipment. A1 Dallas Commercial Refrigeration Repair
The equipment is going to operate around the clock. The risk of a problem is high. Once your display case malfunctions, you’ll need to hire a commercial refrigeration expert. You’ll find that this is going to be a major headache and expense. While your display is down, you’re going to lose money. If it remains down for so long, there is a risk that your food is going to spoil. Then, you’ll have to pay to fix the equipment and replace the food in question. Maintaining your equipment correctly can potentially help you avoid costly repairs soon. You’ll also have to worry about serving spoiled food to your customers.
You can potentially avoid such problems by taking care of your equipment. Don’t neglect your equipment because you’ll regret your decision soon. Regular maintenance can help minimize energy and repair costs. Use the advice below to avoid potential issues.
First, you need to make sure that the equipment is cleaned regularly. The timeline depends on what the case is used for. If it is a vital part of your business, you should clean it every day. Otherwise, you can clean the case once or twice a week. Make sure that you use a mild soap and plenty of hot water. Avoid using harsh materials because they could damage the finish. In addition to this, you’ll need to clean your coils and fans.
This vital equipment must be cleaned regularly since it can collect debris, dust, and dirt. Over time, the debris will begin hindering the performance of the equipment. If you want to do it yourself, purchase a high-quality coil cleaner. Alternatively, we recommend calling our office so our specialists can handle this task for you.
Don’t forget to inspect your equipment frequently. Doing so is an excellent way to identify problems and rectify them before they worsen. When inspecting your display, be sure to check the following items.
- Always check for water leaks. If you notice any water leaks, it could be a sign of a major issue. For instance, it could be something wrong with the condenser. It could lead to a compressor failure.
- Don’t forget to check for condensation. Finding condensation in the cabinet means the doors aren’t sealing correctly.
- Air should be able to flow around the condenser coils freely.
- Pay close attention to the noise produced by the compressor and fan motor. Excess noise could be a sign that you’re about to experience a major problem.
- You must check the gaskets. If the gaskets are damaged, the doors won’t seal properly. They may need to be replaced.
- All fasteners and hinges need to be tightly sealed. Tighten them if you find that they’re loose.
- The casters must be checked too. They should be tight while the legs should be straight.
We also recommend hiring a professional to thoroughly inspect your equipment. A professional will make sure your system is in excellent condition.
Make Sure You Hire The Right Service Provider
You need to hire the best service provider in your area. Doing so will ensure that you receive reliable service and satisfactory results. Don’t rush this decision because you will regret your decision in the future. Use the advice below to ensure that you get the best company.
- The company needs to have experience and expertise.
- A specialist should be able to repair every make, model, and brand of equipment.
- They should offer a personalized service agreement that matches the budget and needs of your business.
- The company must respond to your calls promptly.
- All technicians should be certified and qualified.
- A great company should be able to handle jobs of all shapes and sizes.
- They should maintain computer records of orders, previous work, payments, and more.
Are you ready to take care of your equipment? We’re here to help. Before doing anything, call our office to talk to our respectful technicians. We can help you schedule an appointment for your first inspection or maintenance visit.